The Higdon Outdoors Tru-Strutter Motion Turkey Decoy is a real game changer. Jealous Tom Turkeys are drawn to this strutting motion decoy like a magnet. When you add realistic movement to a highly detailed, brilliantly colored full-strut decoy, it is an irresistible combination. The aggressive body posture of this decoy is challenging to territorial toms, and the decoy's small size is sure to give them the confidence they need to rise to the confrontation.
The Tru-Strutter is a premium hard body turkey decoy that is simple to deploy, and painstakingly designed by professional turkey hunters, engineers and motion decoy designers. Higdon's XHD Hyper Feathering highlights each individual feather with deep carving technique and ultra-realistic paint, showcasing aggressive strutter details with bright whites, vibrant blues and glowing reds.
The rich, natural looking black flocking on the back of this decoy brings it to life. Use Higdon's innovative magnetic fan ring to mount the included premium Apex Synthetic Fan, or a natural feather turkey fan. With its included Higdon Tru-Motion System, this decoy offers a ton of lifelike strutting movement with no wind required. The removable handle makes it easy to carry.
Package includes one Hard Body Ã‚Â Strutting Tom decoy with stake tunnel, one collapsible synthetic fan, patented Tru-Motion system, lithium ion battery, charger, 4-channel remote control, metal stake and one stealth decoy carry bag.
* Be sure that hunting with electronic motion decoys is legal in your area.
- Ultra-realistic Turkey Strutter Motion that pivots sided to side like a real strutting Tom
- Long run-time thanks to a quick-charging internal Lithium Ion Battery
- XHD Hyper Feathering details each individual feather with incredibly natural-looking iridescence and reflective details
- Flocked back and tail feathers with durable, high contrast UV paint scheme
- Innovative magnetic fan ring makes it east to attach the included synthetic fan or a natural feather fan
- Full-strut posture on a Beta-Size decoy attracts and challenges big territorial gobblers